What is included in the PMP® Exam Prep Course fee?
- 35 hours of live-virtual learning with our PMI®-certified instructor.
- PMI® Student License Fee ($99)
- PMP® cloned exam questions: 230 real exam questions and 100 new Agile/Hybrid questions from PMI®.
- PMI-certified instructor mentorship and specialized support until you pass the PMP® Exam.
- The support team sits for any troubles face with the PMP® Exam preparation process.
- Not include PMI® membership fee and PMP® Exam fee.
Does IMT-PM offer an Exam Pass Guarantee?
As you already know, IMT-PM is a PMI Authorized Training Partner (Premier tier). PMI does not allow any Authorized Training Partners to commit Exam Pass Guarantee. However, we have helped thousands of PMP aspirants get certified. Especially, 100% of our customers cleared the new PMP® exam (2021) on the first try!
How many people in a class? Can I change to another class?
Our focus is to collaborate and practice during the training by organizing up to 10 attendances in a class. A PMI®-certified instructor will help you gain the most confidence to answer exam questions correctly on the first try.
After making payment, you can request to move to another class if the class you want to attend is still available. Sending your class changing request to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply within 24 hours. The class changing request is free of charge.
How to make payment?
We accept Apple Pay, Paypal or VISA, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and American Express.
STEP 1: Click on the course to view the details and "Add to cart"
STEP 2: Hover to "Cart" button on website header to "View bag & Checkout"
STEP 3: Review your cart to ensure it is the course you want to purchase. Then, you can make payment by:
- Apple Pay: click on "Buy with Apple Pay"
- PayPal: contact IMT-PM support to pay with PayPal invoice
- Bank Card: click on "Proceed to checkout".
STEP 4: Fill in billing information and your card details, then click on "Place order" to make payment.
STEP 5: Check your mailbox. You will receive a receipt and information for the next steps after a successful transaction.
Please check your spam or bulk email folder if you do not receive the email.
NOTE: You can make payment for the PMI® Authorized PMP® Exam Prep Class on the IMT-PM website or contact us directly for an invoice.
What does happen after I made the payment?
STEP 1: You receive a receipt for your successful transaction.
STEP 2: IMT-PM order PMI® Student Digital Course Assets for you within 24 hours. You will receive the access key in 24 hours.
STEP 3: 35 hours of live-virtual learning with our PMI®-certified instructor. You will receive a class invitation to access the Zoom web conference with an instructor according to the class schedule.
STEP 4: Customers take the post-class assessment and review the result with our PMI®-certified instructor.
STEP 5: After passing the post-class assessment, you receive a guide to take the Cloned PMP® Exam Prep Questions (which only available on PMI® A.T.P. Premier tire). You have to re-take the quiz and review the result with the instructor many times until you get the confidence to apply for the real PMP® exam.
How to access my Digital Learning Material through PMI® CHOICE?
To access the digital learning materials for your course, you will need to log in to the PMI® CHOICE platform. If you do not already have a PMI.org account, go to pmi.org/account-registration and create your account before following the steps below.
Once you have your PMI® account credentials, follow these steps to access your digital learning materials for your course.
STEP 1: Open your Internet Browser (recommended browsers are Firefox, Chrome, and Safari).
STEP 2: Type in the following URL: pmi.lochoice.com and press the Enter key. This will take you to the login page.
STEP 3: Click the Login button on the bottom right to pop up the login window. You will use your PMI.org ID to sign in. (Note: If you do not have PMI.org credentials, please click Register Now, which will take you to PMI.org to create an account.)
STEP 4: Fill in your PMI.org Username or Email and Password.
STEP 5: You are now on the PMI® CHOICE homepage.
STEP 6: If this is your first time logging in, you will need to add your course.
• Click on the Add a Course tile.
• Enter your access key in the pop-up window and click ENROLL.
STEP 7: Upon redeeming your key, you will be presented with the PMI® CHOICE homepage, which will list the course your access key provided access to. Click the course tile for your course to gain access to the electronic components for your course.
What do the PMI® Student Digital Course Assets consist of?
Your PMI® CHOICE account gives you access to great digital resources like:
- Student Manual: An electronic version of the materials for your course, which can be viewed and annotated from a variety of platforms including computers and iPad/iOS, Android, and Windows tablets.
- Post-Class Survey: A required survey for students to take at the end of class.
- Project Manager Checklist: Step-by-step procedures and reference material for concepts covered in class that you can use as a reference during and after class.
- Spotlight Videos: Short (3-6 minutes) videos that enhance and extend the classroom learning experience.
- Course Files: Course data files are used to complete hands-on activities. Slide decks support teaching and learning.
- Self-Knowledge Check: A set of multiple choice and true/false questions to help you self-assess your pre-and post-mastery of the course content.
- PMI® CHOICE Overview: Learn about all the resources available to you on PMI® CHOICE.
- Certification FAQ: Use this link to learn more about the PMP® certification and other certifications available from PMI®.
- PMI® Events: Use this link to view information about upcoming PMI® events.
- Locker: A place to store any files or content created and used during class that you have made notes on or that have been provided to you by your training provider.
PMP® Examination Information
The PMP® examination is comprised of 180 questions. The allotted time to complete the center-based examination is four hours. The exam is divided into two sections. You will have a 10-minute break once you complete the first section. Once your break has begun, you will NOT be able to review questions from the first part, either during the break or the second section. When you are signed back in, you will have the remaining allotted time to complete the second part. In total, you will have four hours (230 minutes) to respond to 180 questions.
Candidates who take a center-based exam receive the exam report at the test center the day they sit for the exam. You can also access your exam report on the online certification system no later than 10 business days after your exam date. You will receive an email notifying you when your exam report is available online.
In addition to the overall pass/fail status, important diagnostic information on your performance is provided for each domain.
Schedule your appointment online at PMI.org, where you will find scheduling instructions with Pearson VUE for Center-Based Test (CBT) or Online-Proctored Testing (OPT).
You are granted a one-year eligibility period in which to pass the exam. During the eligibility period, you may take the exam up to three times. If you fail to pass the exam three times within your one-year eligibility period, you must wait one year from the date of the last exam you took to reapply for the certification.
See more information at Project Management Professional (PMP)® Handbook.
How to apply for the PMP® Exam?
STEP 1: Go to PMI® website (www.pmi.org) and log in to your PMI® account. If you haven't had an account yet, click on Register now and follow the instruction to create an account.
STEP 2: Click on this link to access the PMP® Application.
STEP 3: Fill out your education information as instructed here.
STEP 4: Fill out your working experience as instructed here.
STEP 5: Fill out your contact information as instructed here.
TIPS: You should also keep a copy of your application if you need to review it back in the future or just in case you are audited.
These terms apply to all your activities on the website imt-pm.com, and other related services (“Services”).
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails, we reserve the right to refuse to process your study plan because we use your payment to order learning material from the third party (PMI® Student License Fee – $99).
If the course you purchased is not what you expected, you can request a refund before joining the first live-virtual session with our instructor. We refund 100% value of the course you purchased minus $99 and 5% of the original payment (payment gateway processing fee) within 24 hours after your refunding request was approved. The time and amount of refund you receive depend on our payment processing partners or the platform from which you purchased your course (website, mobile or TV app).
No refund is due to you if you request it after joining the first live-virtual session with our instructor. But you are welcome to change your purchased class to another class available on our website.
NOTE: $99 is PMI® Student License Fee, and it is not refundable because we pay it directly to PMI® right after your successful transaction. The access key of PMI® Student Digital Course Assets is unique for each customer. Therefore, you still have access to PMI® Student Digital Course Assets after a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to ban your account and to restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to a course due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be eligible to receive any refund.
3. IMT-PM’s Rights
All rights, title and interest in and to the IMT-PM platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by students) are and will remain the exclusive property of IMT-PM. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing gives you a right to use the IMT-PM name or any of the IMT-PM trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding IMT-PM or the Services is entirely voluntary, and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
1. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
When you create an account and use the Services, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: In order to use certain features (like enrolling in a course), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
- Profile Data: You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, contact number, address, country, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others when you give us your testimonial.
- Course Data: When you enroll in and take courses, we collect certain data including which courses, assignments, and quizzes you’ve started and completed, answers to questions, and other items submitted to satisfy course requirements.
- Student Payment Data: If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For security, IMT-PM does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your account.
2. What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
4. Your Rights
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt-out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
5. Updates & Contact Info
When we make a material change to this policy, we’ll notify users via email, in-product notice, or another mechanism required by law. Changes become effective the day they’re posted. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or disputes.