Does PMI® recognize our PDU courses?
IMT-PM is a PMI® Authorized Training Partner (Premier tier) #4760. Therefore, our PDU courses are registered and approved by PMI®. IMT-PM profile and PDU courses can be found on PMI® Continuing Certification Renewal System (PMI® CCRS).
PMI® CCRS is the system for certification holders to report PDUs and view the certification records.
To view IMT-PM's profile on PMI®, please access this link: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/provider/1000005792
Here is the instruction to verify the PDUs in a PDU Bundle:
PMI® requires all Authorized Training Partners to provide training courses up to 35 PDUs only. All training courses that are longer than 35 PDUs must be divided into smaller courses. Therefore, PDU Bundles provided by IMT-PM comprises more than one course.
For example, you want to verify the pre-approved PDUs of the 60 PDU Bundle. You are expected to verify the pre-approved PDUs of all courses in the 60 PDU Bundle.
In the bundle description, you will find out a link to access "the course information on PMI® CCRS" after each course. Click to those links to see the approved PDUs for every single course.
How To Pay For A Course?
We accept Apple Pay, Paypal or VISA, MasterCard, Discover, JCB, and American Express.
STEP 1: Click on the course to view the details and "Add to cart"
STEP 2: Hover to "Cart" button on website header to "View bag & Checkout"
STEP 3: Review your cart to ensure it is the course you want to purchase. Then, you can make payment by:
- Apple Pay: click on "Buy with Apple Pay"
- PayPal: contact IMT-PM support to pay with PayPal invoice
- Bank Card: click on "Proceed to checkout".
STEP 4: Fill in billing information and your card details, then click on "Place order" to make payment.
STEP 5: Check your mailbox. You will receive a receipt and login information to access your course right after making payment.
Please check your spam or bulk email folder if you do not receive the email.
How To Access My Course?
STEP 1: Go to IMT-PM learning website: https://elearning.imt-pm.com/auth/login
STEP 2: Input your Username and Password that were sent to your email. Then, press “Sign In”.
STEP 3: Click on “My Courses” at the top-right corner of the screen to view all courses you purchased.
STEP 4: Chose the course you want to learn, then click on the “Start Course” / “Continue” button to access the course.
STEP 5: After clicking on a course, a learning window will open with a presentation, audio, and transcript. Click on “Start to learn” / “Continue to learn” to start the course.
At the bottom of the learning window, there are 4 buttons to operate your learning progress.
- “Play/Pause” button: click on the button to play or pause the audio
- “Next chapter” button: click on the button to go to the next chapter
- “Switch slide” buttons: click on buttons to move back or move forward slide
At the right side of the learning window is some information about the course:
- Learning progress: The total percentage (%) of completion.
- PDUs claim code: The code to report PDUs on PMI® CCRS system. The code only shows up when the course is completed.
- Overview: An introduction about the course
- Content: A list of chapters/lessons in the course with the chapter’s duration and progress (%). Chapters/Lesson can be chosen in any order.
- Transcript: A detailed description of the lecture’s slide.
- Please make sure that you DO NOT miss any minute of the audio, otherwise learning progress DO NOT reach 100% and the system DO NOT generate a certificate of completion.
- In order to view your current learning progress, reload the webpage for the latest data updates
How To Claim My PDUs?
STEP 1: Go to PMI® CCRS website: ccrs.pmi.org. Then log in by your PMI® account.
STEP 2: Click on “PDUs”, then “Report PDUs”.
STEP 3: Log in to your IMT-PM account (https://elearning.imt-pm.com/mycourse), then access a course to get the PDU Claim Code. PDU Claim Code is a 10 digit code that can be found in the course learning window.
STEP 4: Click on “I have a claim code”. Then fill out your PDU Claim Code and click on “Apply”.
STEP 5: A “Course or Training” table will be shown. The information about the course will be loaded automatically. You just need to fill out the start date (the date you start to learn), end date (the date on certificate of completion), and course rating.
Scroll down and check on the box “I agree this claim is accurate.”, then click on “Submit”. The PDUs will be approved by PMI® and added to your renewal cycle automatically.
How To Get My Certificate & Report?
After completing a course, you will receive an email with instruction to download the certificate & report within 1 hour.
STEP 1: Log in to IMT-PM account and access “My course” at this link: https://elearning.imt-pm.com/mycourse
STEP 2: Click on the “Certificate/Report” button and allow website to download the certificate/report
How To Change My Password?
If you want to change your account password, use the “Forgot your password” option.
STEP 1: At IMT-PM login page (https://elearning.imt-pm.com/auth/login), click on “Forgot your password?”
STEP 2: Input your email address and “Submit request”
STEP 3: Check your mailbox to get the code. Enter your new password and confirm the password again. Then click on “Submit request”
How To Write A Course Review?
STEP 1: After completing a course, you will receive a confirmation email from the system with a link to write a review: https://imt-pm.com/testimonial/
STEP 2: Input your name, email address, choose the course title, and leave a feedback for the course you want.
All fields are required.
STEP 3: Click on "Submit" to submit your feedback about our courses.
These Terms apply to all your activities on the IMT-PM website, the IMT-PM mobile applications, and other related services (“Services”).
You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to study or to download a certificate of completion and learning report. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information in your profile account on our website. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account.
If you share your account login credential with someone else, you are responsible for what happens with your account and IMT-PM will not intervene in disputes between students who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our support team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
2. Payments and Refunds
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within two (2) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
If the course you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can email a refund request to email@example.com. Depending on the date you request a refund and your study progress, IMT-PM will accommodate a refund for you as follows:
- If you send a refund request within two days of your purchase and you haven’t completed any course, you will receive a full refund (100% value of the purchase minus 5% payment gateway processing fee).
- If you send a refund request after two days and within seven days of your purchase and you haven’t completed any course, you will receive a partial refund (50% value of the purchase minus 5% payment gateway processing fee).
- No refund is due to you if you request it after the 7-day guarantee time limit has passed.
IMT-PM will issue the refund within 24 hours after your refund request is approved. The time you receive the refund amount depends on the bank issued your cards.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, we reserve the right to ban your account and to restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to a course due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be eligible to receive any refund.
3. IMT-PM’s Rights
All right, title, and interest in and to the IMT-PM platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services (but excluding content provided by students) are and will remain the exclusive property of IMT-PM. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing gives you a right to use the IMT-PM name or any of the IMT-PM trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding IMT-PM or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
1. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
When you create an account and use the Services, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: In order to use certain features (like enrolling in a course), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
- Profile Data: You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, contact number, address, country, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others when you give us your testimonial.
- Course Data: When you enroll in and take courses, we collect certain data including which courses, assignments, and quizzes you’ve started and completed, answers to questions, and other items submitted to satisfy course requirements.
- Student Payment Data: If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For security, IMT-PM does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your account.
2. What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
4. Your Rights
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt-out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
5. Updates & Contact Info
When we make a material change to this policy, we’ll notify users via email, in-product notice, or another mechanism required by law. Changes become effective the day they’re posted. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or disputes.