* Thirty years ago, 80% of the resources in an organization were dedicated to operations and 20% to projects; today, that ratio has flipped. (Harvard Business Review, 2022).
* The CPO program is designed for the Chief Project Officers and aspirants to push organizations toward adopting a project-driven structure and foster a collaborative and empowering culture that reaches across silos.
(for PM & project team)
1. Project Management Fundamentals
2. Agile & Hybrid Project Management
3. Digital Product Management
4. The Power of Emotional Intelligence
5. Agile Mindset in Ways of Working
6. Business Acumen for Project Managers
(for PM, PMO & CPO)
7. Project Governance Structure
8. Citizen Development: Low-code/No-code Revolution
9. Data Science & Organizational Data Strategies
10. IoT in Digital Transformation Projects
11. Artificial Intelligence in Digital Products
12. Strategic Planning, Analysis and Alignment